Sunday 6 December 2015

6. Deck the Halls - Fa-La-Laaa!


❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆ 

Officially starting my holiday bucket list! So exciting because it's only 18 days until Christmas. Can you believe it?

And of course I had to "Deck the Halls" since December has started. The stores here in Lithuania are improving with their Christmas decorations, basically you can find any decoration that you desire. I couldn't resist so I bought some cute Christmassy stuff and decorated my house. 

Obviously my favorite decoration each and every year is the Christmas tree. There's just something very special about it and it brings back to many memories. When I was small, I used to sit underneath the Christmas tree and play with the tree toys, imagining that they are skating outside on the Christmas Eve. How nostalgic... Some other decorations are lights, that make the evenings at home feel very festive. Blankets, candles and everything nice! 
If you enjoy the build-up until Christmas and getting festive as much as I do, you should definitely follow my blog and YouTube as I update every day and I upload Vlogmas, so you get a closer look of my every day life in December! 

Have a nice evening!

❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆ 









No comments:

Post a Comment