Sunday 13 December 2015

11. Find the Perfect Hot Cocoa Recipe



❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆ 

Who doesn't love a nice warm and sweet hot cocoa after a long day or just as a wake up call in the morning? 

I haven't had hot cocoa or hot chocolate for such a long time now that I think about it. I'm more of a coffee and tea person but when I'm craving something sweet - this is my recipe!  This is THE hot chocolate that you should be making because it is so delicious and so easy to make. Definitely sugary but a person pleaser - my Nutella Hot Chocolate!


Nutella Hot Chocolate

1 cup milk
1,5-2 tbs Nutella (or peanut butter)

Heat up the milk until you see bubbles (do not boil). Add the Nutella to your preferred liking and use a whisk to combine everything. You can add whipped cream, of course, optionally.

❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆   ❅ ❄ ❆ 


No comments:

Post a Comment